Invisalign For Adults
Meet Crescent Orthodontics
Dr. Ashley Reynolds and the wonderful staff at Crescent Orthodontics have the knowledge and experience to treat their patients with Invisalign for adults in South Lyon, MI. Invisalign clear aligners are a great alternative to conventional metal braces. The aligners are totally translucent, and removable. Invisalign trays are crafted from thermoplastic that exerts a gentle pressure to shift teeth to their ideal position.
Benefits of Invisalign for Adults
- Comfortable Aligners. Invisalign aligners are crafted from a clear, removable, SmartTrack material. They are smooth and comfortable on the inside of the mouth. This ensures that you might not even notice them when you wear them!
- Added Flexibility. You can remove the aligners to clean either your teeth or your aligners. Invisalign patients do not need to alter their diets or their brushing regimen. Invisalign is simple to keep clean
- Short treatment times. If worn correctly, a course of treatment with Invisalign can be between 12 and 18 months depending on individual factors.
- Easy on teeth. There is often less discomfort attributed to the aligners than with traditional braces because there are no metal parts that can rub against your mouth.
- Totally Clear. Invisalign is truly a clear alternative to conventional treatment. Get results and achieve a more beautiful smile.
Dr. Reynolds of Crescent Orthodontics believes it important to provide patients with options when it comes to Invisalign for adults. Invisalign is a relatively new procedure in the field of orthodontics. Invisalign for adults in South Lyon, MI is non-invasive and cost-effective too! In fact, our patients are seeing results more quickly than ever thanks to new forms of imaging that more accurately diagnose your orthodontic condition and let us make adjustments to your care.
Contact Crescent Orthodontics
Only Crescent Orthodontics can give you more info on your best treatment option! Invisalign is a truly clear form of treatment that is unlike any other option. By giving you the liberty to remove your aligners, you can have an added element of flexibility in your busy life. Invisalign is a subtle form of treatment which is great for those who don’t want their life to change whatsoever when undergoing orthodontic intervention. Learn more by contacting us at 248-437-3377.
Tags: Invisalign Brighton MI, Invisalign Oakland County MI, Orthodontist Salem Mi